This historic site was added to the Arkansas Register of Historic Places on November 7, 2001.
The site remains today to honor the brave men on both sides who struggled here in 1864. Today, four major areas of the camp are preserved: The Parade Ground; Kitchen or Mess area; and the camps of Companies "B" and "D". Each area is marked by a sign.
3301 South M Street • Fort Smith, AR 72903
P: 479.784.2368 • F: 479.784.2480